Re: hardware timestamp for DOM Events.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:53 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
> Not sure I understand why it needs to be in hr-time rather than DOM4 but
> an update to hr-time is easy and we could certainly add
> Event.highResolutionTimestamp if everyone agree using a partial
> interface.

As I said, the rationale at the time was to prevent a dependency on
HTML. DOM now has a dependency on HTML though, to define the origin
and effective script origin of Document objects. Thus at this point
either way works.

I'm a bit hesitant to further embrace the intertwinedness of DOM and
HTML, but maybe I should give up on that and go with the flow.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/