Re: New Resource and User Timing Test Cases

I think I've fixed all of these issues. Please take another look and let me
know if you see anything else.

One question though, what's the difference between this:

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com> wrote:

>  *2. Name attribute returns resolved URL*
>
> I noticed a few of the tests were incorrectly assuming that the name
> attribute for PerformanceResourceTiming entries was the URL that the
> resource was originally loaded with, not the resolved URL.****
>
> **

and this:

*4. Tests looking at incomplete URLs*

> A few tests are comparing the wrong URLs. The tests load the following
> resource URLs:****
>
> **-       **/webperf/tests/resources/generate_resource.php?type=css****
>
> **-       **/webperf/tests/resources/generate_resource.php?type=image ****
>
> **-       **/webperf/tests/resources/generate_resource.php?type=iframe ***
> *
>
> ** **
>
> The test then look for entries named with the same exact URLs as above,
> even though the actual entries are named with the completed URLs, such as:
> ****
>
> **-       **
> http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/resources/generate_resource.php?type=css
> ****
>
> **-       **
> http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/resources/generate_resource.php?type=image
> ****

> http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/resources/generate_resource.php?type=iframe
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> I noticed this issue in test_resource_dynamic_insertion.html,
> test_resource_redirects.html, and test_resource_reparenting.html.

I think they're both referring to the same issue, which is that they're not
resolved URLs.

James