Re: Navigation Error Logging spec update

One thing I've noticed in the timeline specs, so not just this spec, is
that it is not easy to match up a timeline event entry with a specific
request. If I hit the same endpoint twice, but one time it errors with one
reason, and the other time it errors for a different reason, I don't really
know which failed why unless I track the chronologic order of requests. Has
there been any discussion about this issue?