Re: making page visibility a property of document instead of top level browsing context

It'd be good to list specific cases where we want the property
"hidden" to return true, and then additionally recommend that the
browser should make the best effort to set the property correctly.
The specific cases are:
1) Browser window minimized.
2) Background tab.
3) IFrame outside of viewport.
4) One of document's ancestor is set to display:none

and so on.. what are other cases where we'd like "hidden" to return true?

Does it make sense to specify this way?

Arvind