Re: making page visibility a property of document instead of top level browsing context

Are there strong use cases for expressing cross-origin window visibility?

Keep in mind that if we expose parent visibility, that'll also expose
visibility of windows in other tabs even when those windows are
cross-origin, as long as the page has a reference to that window.

I don't really see any obvious privacy/security problems, but that
doesn't mean it's not there.

/ Jonas