Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] Extensive tests with 120Hz monitors. Successful in 4 out of 5 browsers. Proposed W3C draft change.

Perhaps no spec change is needed.

The prevailing fear is that "Closed as Designed" persistently remains so
(before you started describing it as a "bug" currently).  Which may mean no
resolution till IE12, IE13, etc.  As an incentive for all browser vendors
to stick to W3C recommendation, people are recommending specific web
browsers when viewing my TestUFO website.

--
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=74717007&postcount=17#post74717007
metareferential says "Use Chrome"

Once the only remaining major browser (out of the 5 major browsers) fall in
line with W3C recommendation of syncing rAF() to refresh, then I (as a
power forum poster, >10,000 posts, owner of BlurBusters and TestUFO, forum
moderator) people including myself can stop steering people towards
specific web browsers.  This does a disservice to standardization.  The
sooner that all browsers fall in line with W3C, the better, as people have
steered thousands of people away from IE when using TestUFO.

Appreciated,
Mark Rejhon