Re: [Resource Timing] Why does connectEnd exclude the SSL Handshake?

In NavTiming, we say:
"connectEnd<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/NavigationTiming2/Overview.html#dom-performancenavigationtiming-connectend>
 MUST include the time interval to establish the transport connection as
well as other time interval such as SSL handshake and SOCKS authentication."

It seems it was changed after this discussion:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2010Nov/0046.html

I don't know if the difference in NavTiming and ResourceTiming is
intentional or an oversight.

Arvind