Re: [ResourceTiming] initiator types

I kinda like the idea of exposing more detail. If users want to track
different elements separately, then they should be able to do that. I don't
know that the way we've bucketed things is right for everyone.

For instance, we're assuming the app is predominately HTML. However, if it
was mostly SVG, then it's not helpful for us to clump all the SVG elements
into one bucket.

James