Re: [minutes] 2012-04-25 Web Performance WG Teleconference #70

Summarizing this thread..
There is agreement to access Navigation Timing via PerformanceTimeline
using a PerformanceNavigationTiming object. The contention is around:
1) Should PerformanceTiming be removed from current NavigationTiming
specification given we have a better new way?
2) If PerformanceTiming is kept, should the new PerformanceNavigationTiming
interface be included in current NavigationTiming specification or should
we do a v2?
As Jatinder mentioned, the consensus so far was to do v2, and retain both
old and new style of accessing navigation timings.

We should discuss this in tomorrow's call. It'd also be good to other folks
to chime in here or on the call tomorrow.

Arvind