RE: Semantics of the time argument on rAF's FrameRequestCallback

> In a future rev of rAF, if we ever need to provide *both* begin and present time, as CVDisplayLink does,
> we're going to be in a world of pain if we leave time undefined. The only portable way to do such a thing
> would be to accept a definition of the callback that is of the form

We had discussed updating the callback parameter's time value from DOMTimeStamp to DOMHighResTimeStamp on the mailing list, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2012Mar/0017.html. I have opened ISSUE-9: Update time value from DOMTimeStamp to DOMHighResTimeStamp [Request Animation Frame], http://www.w3.org/2010/webperf/track/issues/9, to track making that change.

Thanks,
Jatinder