RE: [NavigationTiming] Not sure what the spec text about sorting PerformanceTiming objects means

On Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:44 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> The specification curently says (section 4.4):
>
>   PerformanceTiming objects in the timing attribute may be sorted by
>   the chronological order of the corresponding browsing context.
>
> "the timing attribute" returns a PerformanceTiming object.  There are not
> such objects "in" this attribute, that I can see.  So I'm not sure what's being
> sorted here, nor what "chronological order of the corresponding browsing
> context" means exactly.  This needs to be clarified, assuming this sentence
> is needed at all.
>
> -Boris

As to my knowledge, neither IE nor Chrome have defined any iterator here. As there isn't any clear benefit of keeping this sentence, I am not opposed to removing it.

Zhiheng, do you recall why we included that sentence?

Thanks,
Jatinder