Re: speak at Velocity Europe

On Monday, 23 July 2012, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:

> Tony used to be in London I think. He might have come back to the other
> side of the Atlantic since then. Speaking for myself, I have to admit
> that crossing the ocean for a 5 minutes talk doesn't sound motivating...
>
> Philippe

Is Alois still based in Europe(?), although my guess is he'll be doing one
of the other five minute slots for Compuware.

I think it's important that someone talks about the working group, many
Velocity speakers show the Nav Timing diagram but don't really cover the
rest of the WG's effort, or what's coming next.

Andy