Re: [NavigationTiming] waiting for loadEventEnd to get set

loadEventStart is the beginning of when the load event fires and is
the point where the static page has finished loading. loadEventEnd
adds the amount of time that is needed to execute JavaScript code
attached to the load event.

in practice they are usually close but technically you want
loadEventStart to know when the browser finished loading the page
content.

Sent from my slab of glass with no keyboard so it will be a miracle if
you receive what I meant to type.