Re: [agenda] Web Performance WG Teleconference #58 Agenda 2012-01-18

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:

>> Btw, we published a new draft of Navigation Timing yesterday. So, unless
>> someone finds a mistake, no change will be applied for the PR version:
>>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-navigation-timing-20120117/
>
> Rerunning the tests one more time, I notice some failures on Chrome:
> http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/approved/navigation-timing/html5/test_navigation_type_reload.html
> http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/approved/navigation-timing/html5/test_timing_attributes_order.html
>
> but the results are inconsistent:
>
> http://w3c-test.org/framework/details/nav-timing-default/test_navigation_type_reload/
> http://w3c-test.org/framework/details/nav-timing-default/test_timing_attributes_order/
>
> So, it seems more a glitch than anything that we should worry about. Can
> someone confirm that?

The test_timing_attributes_order.html failure about the unload handler
is the new test that we talked about last week. It is my AI to verify
that Chrome approves the test update.

Not sure about the other test, did something change there recently as well?