Re: [Navigation Timing] Adding radioAwake attribute

Please check the latest editor's draft at
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/tip/specs/NavigationTiming2/Overview.html
- I've added the following two attributes: linkNegotiationStart and
linkNegotiationEnd

Let us know if you have any feedback.

Arvind