RE: test_timing_attributes_order

Hi All,

I've made changes to remove the section of the test that verifies the elapsed time and instead verifies the order as we discussed.  Specifically to remove the following:

                        test_true(true, "unloadEventStart = " + performanceNamespace.timing.unloadEventStart);
                        test_true(true, "unloadEventEnd = " + performanceNamespace.timing.unloadEventEnd);
                        test_true(true, "delta = " + (performanceNamespace.timing.unloadEventEnd -
                                                     performanceNamespace.timing.unloadEventStart));
                        test_true(((performanceNamespace.timing.unloadEventEnd >=
                                    performanceNamespace.timing.unloadEventStart + 20) &&
                                    (performanceNamespace.timing.unloadEventEnd <
                                    performanceNamespace.timing.unloadEventStart + 50)),
                                  'window.performance.timing.unloadEventStart/End only ' +
                                  'captures only the time spent in onunload and not the ' +
                                  'onbeforeunload event');

In addition, the blank_page_unload.htm page should not need sleeps and only needs place holder code like the following:

            function onbeforeunload_handler()
            {
                var temp = "onbeforeunload";
            }

            function onunload_handler()
            {
                var temp = "onunload";
            }

I have the flu this week and haven't been able to submit the changes, though I've been able to test the changes locally in IE9, IE10, Chrome and FF.  I've asked Jatinder to submit the changes in the meantime.  FF still shows the issue of the unloadEventEnd not containing a timestamp.  I believe Boris said he was looking into it.

Thanks,
Karen