Re: Spec Updates

> By that time you might already have a test suite that tests for
> constants and claim compatibility will be broken if we remove them. That
> is not at all an acceptable resolution.

One note: Gecko's implementation does not have the constants on the
interface for now, and I have no immediate plans to add them.  WebKit's
implementation does not have them either, I believe; I obviously can't
speak to their plans.

So no matter what the test suite tests for the moment, the compatibility
argument is not likely to fly in the near future.