From: Jatinder Mann
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:41 PM
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: [Page Visibility] First Public Working Draft to be Published

According to the schedule that we outlined in the Charter, this spec is
expected to reach First Public Working Draft (FPWD) by end of May. Per
discussion on this week's WG teleconference, considering the Page Visibility
spec is now at a stable state, we are planning on publishing it as a FWPD on
June 2nd.

We can continue to open and resolve ISSUES as they arise.

Thanks,
Jatinder