Re: Implementation Report for Navigation Timing and test failure

That's correct. Please see:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2011Mar/0025.html

In short, we have a version that works with the old framework and the
new framework, but the different URLs were serving different versions
so there was no way to make them both happy. Please advise.