From: Christian Biesinger [mailto:cbiesinger@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 6:01 AM
To: Jatinder Mann; Olli Pettay
Cc: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Unified Timing: Navigation, Resource and User Timing Updates

Unfortunately I missed the call where this was discussed. I see that these are fairly major changes in a spec that is already in CR. Should we really make such big changes at this late point? I was hoping that at CR, the spec would be stable enough that it can be implemented without changing under the foot.

-christian