Re: About window.performance namespace

   Thanks to all for chiming in with many perspectives! Given the imminent
timing line let's make the call on this
topic and move forward: NavigationTiming will use window.performance object,
which itself is replaceable.

   Here are the points we've covered so far to reach this decision:
  - There is interest to keep the interface concise, which has its own
advantage in the long run.
  - Most of us agree that we should avoid the potential conflicts with
existing pages. Having window.performance replaceable
    address that.
  - Probably a common practice, having window.performance replaceable could
still confuse some. But so far there
    doesn't seem to be any objection to that.
  - There is some risk allowing developers to replace window.performance.
But considering most objects/functions
    are replaceable in ECMA scripts, protecting window.performance alone
could be a half-way solution to integrity
    of the collected. So best intentions are assumed.
  - Less of an argument... but this is the current implementation adopted by
IE and Chrome.

cheers,
Zhiheng