Re: Blocker for PR: links to HTML5 spec

   Philippe and I sync'ed up after the F2F meeting last Friday and we've
decided to resolve these references
and making the spec (mostly) self-contained. I am going over the references
and see

   - if it's a concept, we can leave the reference as it is.
   - if it's a process, we will keep a snap shot of the referred section in
   the current draft.

  References to the WebIDL seem fine so we will leave them.

  The exercise will probably take a while... I will try to get it done by
4/12.

cheers,
Zhiheng