Re: [NavigationTiming] a couple questions

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:11:25 +0100, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
> wrote:
>
>> One solution would be to stick it on the document object. Another to
>> come up with a more exotic name though I have to admit any good
>> suggestions escape me at the moment.
>>

> One idea I had was to put it on window.console if we are going to
> standardize parts of window.console anyway since the performance API is
> mostly for debugging and figuring out what is going on.

Most likely indeed. However, I was wondering if it would make sense to use
the performance API as a monitoring platform in production as well. It could
offer some interesting pieces of information. Mind you, I'm not familiar
with its impact on the resource processing itself.

--
- Sylvain
http://www.defuze.org