Re: European Payment Council - mobile wallet white paper

All lawyers in NYC are in default.  Allegations of slave trading have been
proven in court.  All lawyers are currently hiding and not talking.
deadbeatlawyers.blogspot.com or abbvsnycbar.blogspot.com

NOTICE OF DEFAULT

Plaintiff/Creditor:            Andrew Bransford Brown
1218 Hoe Avenue, #331
Bronx, New York  10459
(347) 360-2267

Defendant/Debtor:        The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
                                                (all living beings on the
membership roster as of September 20th, 2013)

A Judgment was declared against the Defendant/Debtor on September 24,
2013.  Notice of this Judgment was delivered to 42 W 44th Street at 12:45pm
on the same day.  It is currently past due and an 8% penalty has been
applied to the initial amount.

Judgment amount:         $4,000.00 (each member of The Association of the
Bar of the City of New York)
plus 8%:                    320.00

Total Due:                           $4,320.00 (each member of said
association)

Additional penalties and interest will apply if this is not paid before
October 14, 2013.

Note:  As the allegations in the initiating lawsuit have not been disputed,
guilt is assumed.

I would settle this matter civilly before some jurisdiction in the US
decides to use the civil ruling as evidence in a criminal trial.

Sincerely,
Andrew Bransford Brown
andrewbb@gmail.com

For a copy of the initiating complaint and judgment, please see:
http://abbVsNycBar.blogspot.com <http://abbvsnycbar.blogspot.com/>
A “Quick Links” summary has been provided.

FYI, cash payment in person is highly preferred at this time and might
allow negotiations in both judgment and amount.  Text me for time and place
would work too.  I am usually in midtown Manhattan.

JUDGMENT

Handwritten note to be delivered to 42 W 44th Street this afternoon by me,
Andrew Bransford Brown:

9/24/2013

RE: Andrew Bransford Brown vs. The Association of the Bar of the City of
New York.

To Whom it May Concern:

I, Andrew Bransford Brown, have determined the following:
1. the lawyers refuse to defend themselves.
2. they must be guilty or protecting the guilty (or they would counter with
libel or slander).
3. The verdict is GUILTY (acting Judge is me due to "no contest" in
negotiations).
4. SENTENCE/DAMAGES are $4,000.00 each. All licensed lawyers. Students
excepted.
5. I am open to settlement of lesser amounts if aggregated or preventing me
from the hassle of filing a lien on personal property or real estate.
6. I hereby request a membership roster in both digital & paper format to
assist in collections. Failure to comply with this request may result in
additional collection fees on top of the $4,000.00 each. Email addresses,
names, and physical addresses at a minimum. Phone #'s also.

The pain and suffering of filing 25,000 liens might be substantial.

Andrew Bransford Brown