From: Korkan, Ege <ege.korkan@siemens.com>
Date: Monday, 3. July 2023 at 13:07
To: public-web-of-things@w3.org <public-web-of-things@w3.org>
Subject: CG Internal Meeting Today
Dear WoT CG Participants,

Today at 5pm CEST we will have our next internal meeting where we will discuss the following points:

  *   Consolidating the tasks of CG
  *   W3C TPAC Organization
  *   Next Meetup Organization
  *   WoT Presence

If you have other topics in mind, just join and we will add them to the agenda.

https://discord.com/channels/1081253871688622181/1081253871688622184/1125380737613434900

With best regards,
Ege Korkan and Cristiano Aguzzi