Re: Another view on architecture

looks good..

perhaps,

modalities that relate moreover to solutions such as SoLiD[1] whereby the
human has some sort of high-availability cloud-storage platform (TimBL has
often noted 'socially aware cloud storage' but these sorts of use-cases
also highlight their utility for things) that provides for independent
operation of the thing to the purchase event (and related MFG
considerations)) may need to be more clearly defined / differentiated?

[1] http://crosscloud.org/2016/www-mansour-pdf.pdf