Re: Smart City Barcelona WoT Implementation

Hi Daniel,

thanks for extracting the information into the desired form for the W3C Wiki.

I totally agree with your proposed structure, maybe you could add something like „Sentilo has been deployed on a city level in Barcelona, Spain“  to "Concise, short maturity-level statement"

Best,
Christopher

--
Christopher Krempel
W3C Office Germany/Austria

DFKI GmbH <http://www.dfki.de/>, Alt-Moabit 91c, 10559 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49-30-23895-1824 Fax: -1810
christopher.krempel <mailto:christopher.krempel@dfki.de>@dfki.de <mailto:christopher.krempel@dfki.de>
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313