Re: [TF-DI] using mDNS for discovering gateways

Hi Dave,

We are developing gateway and devices implementation based on mDNS (Avahi),
MQTT (Mosquitto) and ESB (Apache Service Mix).

- devices and gateways can be discovered by using mDNS
- once discovered, devices are automatically configured
- then devices are registered on the gateways as a REST service (ESB), also
automatically
- an the end, web applications can communicate with gateways by RESTful
services and gateways can communicate with its devices by using MQTT

best regards,

--
Cássio Prazeres
Computer Science PhD