Re: Request for comments: Draft W3C Web of Things Interest Group Charter

Dave,

   Quick review, I see that there are reference to ³IoT² and Web of
Things, can we get definitions for these two terms?

   Under requirements, what does ³Bridging the gap between Web of Things
and IoT² mean? Unless we have clear definitions for both of these terms
above, we can¹t determine the gap.

   Also under requirements, it mentioned ³Monetization², why would a w3c
group determines the strategy and how to monetization?

Thanks