[web-nfc] NFC not working on new version chrome (#594)

From: kaissair via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:00:51 +0000
To: public-web-nfc@w3.org
kaissair has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/web-nfc:

== NFC not working on new version chrome ==
Hi, since 3 months now I use NFC API by and for google chrome, and today it's not working.
it is very disturbing because I use this API  for my system and myu users are block
Do you have any informations about re-activation afi this api by google or how can I active it again

Many thank's for your response
best regards

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/web-nfc/issues/594 using your GitHub account