[web-nfc] Web NFC available on Chrome 84? (#589)

From: Fortuntato via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 17:59:26 +0000
To: public-web-nfc@w3.org
Fortuntato has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/web-nfc:

== Web NFC available on Chrome 84? ==
Hi all, as we are approaching the date when Chrome v.84 will be released I was wondering if this feature is going to be released or not because, long story short, I have made my University dissertation about this feature and I have produced a Web App with this feature.
Once I complete it I would be more than happy to share my research with you. But for the moment I really need to know what happens on the 14th July when the new version of Chrome is released because that is a crucial date for me if something changes.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/web-nfc/issues/589 using your GitHub account