Re: VC for Web Bluetooth & Web NFC TPAC sessions, Mon 19 Sep (was: TPAC plans)

NFC:
I overlooked the request for NFC at 14:00 Lisbon time
<https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lisbon+time+14:00>
and was distracted solving how to get a recording. I won't be awake early
enough to start a recorded session for NFC. If someone else would be, I
recommend going to https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events and scheduling an
'Unlisted' 'Quick==hangouts on air' event and sharing details similar to
what I did in the last post. Failing a volunteer for that, I suggest

https://appear.in/webnfc

Again I recommend IRC #web-nfc for trouble shooting:
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=web-nfc