RE: Web NFC Security Context?

Hi there,

I donĀ“t exactly follow you here. Could you explain in more details. You have a passive tag with holds the key and the page reads that to somehow authenticate? What is it that you want exposed to the passive tag - it is passive after all, - or are you thinking about peer to peer (unlock with phone?)

It sounds like this might be a usecase for FIDO: https://fidoalliance.org/fido-alliance-announces-fido-authentication-poised-for-continued-growth-as-alliance-submits-fido-2-0-web-api-to-w3c/

Kenneth