From: Natasha Rooney <nrooney@gsma.com<mailto:nrooney@gsma.com>>
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 6:09 PM
To: W3C Webmob Public <public-web-mobile@w3.org<mailto:public-web-mobile@w3.org>>
Cc: "Mandyam, Giridhar" <mandyam@quicinc.com<mailto:mandyam@quicinc.com>>
Subject: [W3C Webmob] Network Evolution Roadmap

Hi all!

As stated on one of the last emails (!) as part of the Networking Task Force we are going to develop the Network Evolution Roadmap. We have started this by setting up the repo:
https://github.com/w3c-webmob/network-evolution-roadmap/tree/master

Giri Mandyam, Dom and the chairs have editor access. Over the next week we will be drafting a structure for this document but if anyone wants to go ahead and try this and send a pull request please do so!

Just a reminder: the purpose of this document is to detail the expected evolution to the mobile network so web app developers, W3C groups, browser vendors and standards people can make assessments as to how this would impact web applications. Hopefully this document would also detail some of these impacts from our perspective.

Many thanks all!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com<mailto:nrooney@gsma.com> | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org<mailto:nrooney@gsm.org>
Tokyo, Japan

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.