[W3C Webmob] API Task Force Charter Confirmed

From: Natasha Rooney <nrooney@gsma.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 08:46:50 +0000
To: W3C Webmob Public <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
Hi all!

On our last call we confirmed the charter for the Networking Task Force, today I would like to confirm the charter for the API Task Force!

https://github.com/w3c-webmob/api-gap-tf-charter/blob/master/charter.md

We had little response to the original request for comments for this charter but a good response to working on the specific topics, given this we can confirm the charter and start working. With regards to the work please see the following mails re task forces and work!

Many thanks all!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org
Tokyo, Japan

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.