FW: Review request for a few WebAppSec specs.

Hi team!

Please see the below email from Brad. It has some good links to some fun
reading! Great way to catch up on the new security specs which are being
talked about a lot recently. Let us know what you think and please provide
brad and the WebAppSec team with any helpful remarks.

Thanks!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org

7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF

On 9/17/14, 6:09, "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal.com> wrote:

>BCC: public-webappsec@, FYI.
>CC: <WebAppSec editors/chairs>
>
>Hello IETF WebSec folks,
>
>The WebAppSec WG over at the W3C has a few specifications in flight for
>which we're actively seeking feedback. One or more of them might be
>interesting to you; if you have some spare time, we'd very much
>appreciate your feedback:
>
>CSP2: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/
>Mixed Content: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/
>Referrer Policy: https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/referrer-policy/
>Subresource Integrity:
>https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/
>
>The first three are in pretty good shape both in terms of the spec text
>and implementations. The last (SRI) would be more of a pre-review, but
>would still be helpful for us.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Brad Hill

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.