FW: Rechartering: Permissions API

On 11/12/14, 8:06, "Mounir Lamouri" <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:

>I would like to suggest to add permissions handling as part of the
>webappsec charter with one concrete deliverable being the  Permissions
>API specification.
>
>The API is available as an unofficial draft in a w3c github repository -
>it is still at a very early stage:
>https://w3c.github.io/permissions/
>
>I CC'd Marcos Cáceres (Mozilla) who might be interested to help with
>editing the specification.
>
>Thanks,
>-- Mounir

Hi all!

Mounir has posted this to the WebAppSec WG. Replies can be seen in the
list archives:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Nov/thread.html

Thanks!

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.