Re: Introduction

Hi

I too think getting usable builds is a blocker for ServiceWorker. I'm
interested by one or two demos, I've tried a very basic prototype on
chrome canary 36.0.1981.3, unfortunately "install" or "fetch" events
do not fire at all so it's unusable. The spec built from github
mentions "onchange" and "onfetch" but they do not fire either.

navigator.(moz)serviceWorker is undefined in firefox aurora.

I understand work is in the early stages, after seeing
https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?q=label:Cr-Blink-ServiceWorker

laurent

--
http://laurentperez.fr