Re: April 2014 edition of Standards for Web Applications on Mobile: current state and roadmap

On 5/5/14 5:48 PM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> I've just released the latest version of the quarterly overview of W3C
> technologies that increase the capabilities of Web apps with special
> relevance on mobile:
> http://www.w3.org/2014/04/mobile-web-app-state/

Hi Dom,

Do you symlink/redirect/proxy each quarterly version to the same URL
(f.ex. http://w3.org/mobile-web-app-state/ would redirect to the above)?
One reason I ask is because I want to include a link to your latest
report in [GroupDashboards] and I don't want to have to update your
report's URL every time you make a new version.

And speaking of the group dashboards, perhaps this IG should be added to
the table of review groups. Does the IG have some type of document that
summaries the status of the various pieces of WIP?

-Cheers, AB

[GroupDashboards] <https://www.w3.org/wiki/GroupDashboards>