Re: [W3C Webmob] Call tomorrow: 3pm UTC

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:24:30 +0100
To: Natasha Rooney <nrooney@gsma.com>
Cc: W3C Webmob Public <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
On mar., 2014-03-25 at 16:07 +0000, Natasha Rooney wrote:
> Below is the agenda, please let me know if you have additions!

Bryan had suggested we discuss updates on the W3C testing program:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-mobile/2014Mar/0009.html

Time permitting, I would like to discuss the potential set up of a task
force on Cordova/Phonegap:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-mobile/2014Feb/0051.html

I would also like to introduce the notion of having a presentation from
the Khronos group on their Web-related work (incl. WebGL, WebCL) to
WebMob in an upcoming teleconference.

Thanks,

Dom