Re: [W3C Webmob] Breakout Calls

Hi all!

For our call on Identity in 15mins please use the details below:

Conference code: 5309686965
UK:+44 (0) 203 4333797
United States: 8662030920
Norway: 80057373
France: 080511980
Other Global numbers below!

Apologies – it seems our call wasn’t setup on the system, so we’ll borrow my conference calling account. Thank-you to Frode for alerting me to this!

Thanks all and speak soon!

Natasha

*** Global Numbers***

Argentina       08006660032
Australia       1800108592
Australia       1800108592
Austria 0800006109
Bahamas 18002054795
Bahrain 80081036
Belarus 882000110174
Belgium 080048783
Bermuda 18774427191
Bolivia 800100935
Brazil  08007621041
Bulgaria        008001151185
Canada  8662030920
Cayman Islands  18774421623
Chile   12300205440
Colombia        018005181662
Costa Rica, *SITF*      08000111209
Croatia (Hrvatska)      0800777945
Cyprus  80096505
Czech Republic  800701065
Denmark 80880952
Dominican Republic      18887519026
Egypt, *SITF*   08000000188
El Salvador     8006821
Estonia 8000111489
Finland 0800773817
France  0805119806
Germany 08005891873
Greece  00800128584
Guam    18773433236
Guyana  18773246013
Hong Kong       800905789
Hong Kong       800905789
Hungary 0680018875
Iceland 8009792
India   180030106090
India   0008006103229
India, *BSNL & MTNL ONLY*       0008006103223
Indonesia       0018030612069
Indonesia       0018030612069
Ireland 1800936787
Israel  1809216188
Italy   800146027
Jamaica 18777913415
Japan   0120983281
Kazakhstan      88003333756
Kenya   0800750037
Korea (South)   00308131426
Latvia  80004075
Lithuania       880031231
Luxembourg      80023653
Malaysia        1800806537
Malta   80062203
Mexico  018009269394
Monaco  80093802
Netherlands     08000249574
New Zealand     0800880243
Norway  80057373
Panama  0018002042605
Peru    080054790
Philippines     180016120144
Philippines     180016120144
Poland  008001214118
Portugal        800784474
Puerto Rico     8003997897
Romania 0800895614
Russian Federation      81080024322044
Saint Kitts and Nevis   18776822078
San Marino      800785576
Saudi Arabia    8008449123
Singapore       8001205827
Slovak Republic 0800001689
Slovenia        080080904
South Africa    0800982869
Spain   800600518
Sri Lanka       2470162
Sweden  0200883296
Switzerland     0800920038
Taiwan  00801232440
Taiwan  00801232440
Thailand        001800658123
Trinidad and Tobago     18002042607
Turkey  0080044632133
Ukraine 0800504927
United Arab Emirates    8000440355
United Kingdom  08003765931
United States   8662030920
Uruguay 0004162042588
Venezuela       08001004215
Virgin Islands (U.S.)   8007458014

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com<mailto:nrooney@gsma.com> | +44 (0) 7730 219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org<mailto:nrooney@gsm.org>
7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF