Re: OMA liaison statement on network APIs activities

Hi all!

Following our conversation at the last call on the OMA liason I am putting
together a letter response. In our call we decided on the following
actions to be completed to help with getting this together:

- Mark Baker will put together some simple guidelines for the OMA on
creating RESTful APIs. Mark, how is this going?
- DKA will ask the TAG what their thoughts were. Dan, how did the
conversations with the TAG go?

As soon as I have heard from you guys Išll dump everything in the letter
and send it across for checking!

Thanks guys!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org

7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF

On 7/9/14, 22:22, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Architecture Working Group has sent W3C a
>liaison statement on 3 new work items related to network APIs
>(attached.)
>
>These 3 new work items are:
>* a template for RESTful network APIs
>* guidelines for RESTful network APIs
>* the OMA service exposure framework
>(detailed in the liaison statement)
>
>In particular, we are requested to investigate opportunities for
>cooperation on these, and to provide an update of W3C activities
>potentially linked to them.
>
>Any taker?
>
>Dom

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.