RE: Firefox OS Permissions

Marcos, Natasha and all,

Sorry for late reply.

As mentioned below, Japanese government made guidelines
for handling smartphone user information in 2012.
(It is called "SPI"(Smartphone Privacy Initiative)):
* overview [1]
* excerpted version (main part) [2]

And it also created industry-specific guidelines [3] in 2013.
(it is called "SPI II")

I hope these documents help our discussion.

Thanks,
Koichi Takagi

[1] http://www.soumu.go.jp/main_sosiki/joho_tsusin/eng/presentation/pdf/Initiative.pdf
[2] http://www.soumu.go.jp/main_sosiki/joho_tsusin/eng/presentation/pdf/Chapter.pdf