Re: "Closing the Gap with Native"

From: Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente <jsmanrique@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:17:06 +0200
Cc: public-web-mobile@w3.org
That's exactly what I was asking.. could FirefoxOS be an alternative to
"native apps" based market? And as you've said: it could ;)

Mozilla's developers tool and FirefoxOS are a good example of what can be
done in a "one web" market, but it might open a new debate: mobile web vs
web app .. at least, there is still web :D

--
J. Manrique López de la Fuente
http://about.me/jsmanrique