Re: Using github for the IG

Le lundi 09 septembre 2013 à 11:14 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> Part of making this group useful will involve getting the right
> supporting infrastructure; the chairs and I think that using github
> services will help in more than one context (although we also recognize
> that not everyone will be able or comfortable using it), so I have gone
> ahead and created an organization account for the IG:
> https://github.com/mobIG/ (the name of the account is likely to change —
> I'll let the group know if and when that happens)

So, the Chairs and I have converged towards using "w3c-webmob" as the
handle for the group; as a result, I have renamed the related github
account and the related repository:
https://github.com/w3c-webmob
https://github.com/w3c-webmob/w3c-webmob-website

If you had cloned the repository, you will need to update your "remote"
references to be able to push to it.

Dom