Re: [agenda] Teleconf Wednesday 30th Oct - 6pm CET

Hi Marocs -

Just to clarify the time of the meeting, since it is this special week,
this will be:

6pm Central European Time (CET)
5pm UK/Ireland Time (GMT)
1pm Boston time (EDT)
10am California time (PDT)
2am, 31st October, Tokyo time (JST) (just in case)

http://bit.ly/1hfFKCZ

Yes?

If so, are you sure that the teleconference slot is booked at the right
time with Zakim (1pm Boston Time)?  Sorry to be pedantic about this but
I’ve been bitten by this bug before to many times.

Dan