Re: UX gap, was Re: How can HTML5 compete with Native?

Le mercredi 23 octobre 2013 à 23:22 +0100, Marcos Caceres a écrit :
> Ok, let’s add UI components to our list of potential areas of
> exploration. If it falls within the top 3 things that we should look
> at, would anyone be willing to lead this?

Given that I'm not sure we had formally started such a list, I took the
liberty to do so in the wiki, putting in it all the things that I could
find that were mentioned this month as relevant:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Topics

We would still want to prioritize and focus our efforts, but at least
keeping tracks of things where we say "this is probably important" will
make it less likely we forget about them.

Of course, anyone should feel free to add topics I might have missed.

Dom