Re: [W3C WebMob] TPAC Agenda

Hi Art,

Le vendredi 18 octobre 2013 à 12:39 -0400, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> On the other hand, the group's
> (long-ish term) value is likely to be measured/evaluated by "forward
> progress". To that end, I'm wondering if the group is going to have some
> type of `call for {inputs, issues, barriers, gaps}` to help define the
> problem space at least for the short-term (and if so, the rough plan for
> coalescing the inputs including how to address the issues, and figuring
> out Who is going to do What and by When).

The Chairs and I are indeed trying to work this out; we've started to
develop a list of typical tasks we feel would help the group achieve its
mission, and once we reach a good enough list, we'll then survey the
group participants to get a perspective on who is able and interested to
do what. This will help guide how we can organize our group efforts most
efficiently.

Part of the tasks will include gap-closing actions (taking advantage of
earlier identification efforts in CoreMob and Closing-The-Gap), others
will relate to gap-definition and prioritization; this early in the
game, it's likely that we will have to conduct both type of actions in
parallel.

Dom