Re: [admin] CfC to publish W3C Notes for shelved items that had WD publications; deadline 29 October 2013.

On 10/14/13 1:33 PM, ext Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:
> (7) Web Intents,  http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-web-intents-20130523/
>
> (Personally I think text in the status section would suffice

Yes, I agree with you.

> , but I believe the participants on the DAP call would prefer a notice similar to what we have in the shelved editors drafts,

Please provide a link to that discussion and rationale.

A concern with re-pubing the WGNote is that it could give the wrong
impression the group changed the contents of the original Note. As such,
I have a relatively strong preference to leave this Note `as is`.

-AB