Re: service registration using shim

You just embed webintents.org/webintents.min.js and that will do the work
required.

If you mean what loads the page when a client requests to find a service to
use then that is the same shim file in the client app, it then exposes an
API on window.navigator called startActivity which you would invoke in
response to a user action, that then engages the picker dialog for the user
to launch the service app.